Saturday, September 5, 2020

MVW 2021 First Meeting

 


I am on my way to the first meeting for the Miss Virtual World 2021 Pageant.  I am very excited.  I am looking forward to meeting the other contestants.  Today we find out which country we will represent.  I guess it is time to take a deep breath and get ready for an amazing journey.

Theme:  Casual Chic

Style Notes:       

        Top - .:GS:. - Classic Jacket 

         Pants - Allure Couture - Jenny Jeans

         Shoes - <SERAPH> - Jill - Leather (Tight)

         Purse - .:SP:. - Janna Handbag Black

         Necklace - RYCA - Necklace Multi-Chain

         Earrings - Virtual Diva Couture - Liberty

         Bracelet - Virtual Diva Couture - Liberty

         Eye Shadow - alaskametro<3 - L'Automne

         Lipstick -  alaskametro<3 - L'Automne

No comments:

Post a Comment