Sunday, September 13, 2020

Miss Virtual World 2021 - Candidate Workshops

 


I am stopping for a coffee before I head into the Miss Virtual World 2021 candidate workshops.  I am eager to learn what they are presenting.  I am excited that we are now on our way.


Style Card
---------------
Blazer - [AMARELO MANGA] - Luiza Blazer
Top - .:FlowerDreams:. - My Precious - White
Pants - .:WAC:. - Paky Ripped Jeans
Scarf - :: PM :: - Scarf with Beads - Red
Boots - Heels - Lara's Knee Boots - Black
Briefcase - Virtually Visual - Leather Briefcase - Left Hold
Coffee - ABISS Interior Design - Bistro - Takeaway coffee

Avatar
---------
Hair - *TKW* - Berg - Black
Body - Maitreya - Lara
Head - LAQ - Gaia
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Deliah - Oak
Eyes - Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye Darkling Sea


No comments:

Post a Comment