Sunday, August 30, 2020

MVW 2021 Audition Outfit

 


Theme - High Fashion Puffy Sleeves

Inspiration for this outfit:

My inspiration for this outfit is the wonderful sleeves I found.  To match the sleeves, I chose a bustier with a ruffle.  With the top so heavy in ruffles, I chose a skirt that was sleek; yet a bit different.  For that chic look, I chose to use black and white with a pop of red.

Style Notes:       

        Top - *EB* - Candy Bustier in white

         Sleeves - LMC - Puffy Sleeve II in white

         Skirt - ISON - Tokyo in black

         Shoes - Heels - Sansa in black

         Purse - !79! - Medusa Bag in red

         Necklace - :*:CPD:*: - Teardrop in ruby 

         Earrings - :*:CPD:*: - Teardrop in ruby

         Nails - `Mani Pedi` - Bento Box - Just the Redz too!

No comments:

Post a Comment