Friday, November 13, 2015

Street Style


Upon doing research into this style, I found a great article by Harper's Bazaar; The Top 8 Street Style Trends:  Spring 2015.  Those trends were:  Fringe; Platform Bottom Shoes; Overalls; Smartphones; Ponchos; the color red; Shirt Dress; and Track Shoes.  As with any challenge or casting call, I started searching through my inventory to see what I had that fit these trends and would work together.  The first thing I found were these great black tassel boots by V-Twins.  The next thing I found was this great poncho by Asteria Creations.  Now to find a pair of pants that will fit inside the boots.  I got lucky with a unisex pair of leather pants by DemotiK.  Since red was the color, I went looking for a red shirt and accessories.  I found the Goth T-shirt by JayGee fit perfect and was the perfect length.  Every street outfit needs sunglass.  I found these Summer Chic Sunglasses by Dressed By Lexi.  I found the these GaGa Bangles by Fierce to match the hardware of the purse.  I had to go to the marketplace to find some of the accessories.  I found this great red Jan Croc Shoulder Bag by Digit Studios and red smartphone.

Style Card

Outfit
Poncho - Asteria Creations - Poncho
Shirt - JayGee - Goth T-shirt - Red
Pants - DemotiK - Unisex Leather Pants
Shoes - V-Twins - Boots Tassels - Black
Sunglasses - Dressed By Lexi - Summer Chic Sunglasses
Purse - Digit Studio- Jan Croc Shoulder Bag - Red
Ring - Exquisite - My Darling Diamond & Platinum Ring
Bangles - Fierce - GaGa Bangle


Avatar
Hair - Analog Dog - Trouble Clef - Cacao
Lips -Oceane - Gems Lips - Ruby
Eyes - IKON - Sunrise Eyes - Azure
Eyebrows - [eStyle] - Quartz Eyebrows
Eyelashes - Blacklace Beauty - Lashes 6 & 7
Make-up - Blacklace Beauty - Visage - Harlow
Hands - SLINK - Elegant1
Shape - [eStyle] - Quartz - modified
Skin - Akeruka - Blanca - Tan Cleavage Mk1

No comments:

Post a Comment