Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Outrageous Holiday Themed Sweater


When I heard about this challenge, I immediately thought about someone falling while ice skating.  I immediately started digging through my inventory to see what I could find.  It is amazing what things I have gotten over the years from hunts.  I found this untraditional Christmas sweater with a skull and cross bones wearing a Santa hat from Citrus.  I paired it with these great leather looking black leggings from Marquesse.  The Candy Cane Murder Antlers with a skull and skeleton hand are from none other than REDRUM.  To complete the look are ice skates from LUZ.  I found this wonderful pose on the marketplace; Falling Back by [E3D] Diorama.  I found this perfect facial expression in the Photo Studio Pro Emote HUD by SLDomina.

Style Card

Outfit
Top - Citrus - Jolly Roger Santa Sweater
Pants - [Marquesse] - Leggings Black
Shoes - LUZ - Ice Skates
Antlers - +REDRUM+ - Antlers - Candy Cane Murder

Avatar
Hair - Impish - Pretty Package Hair - Raven
Eyes - IKON - Sunrise Eyes - Azure
Eyebrows - [eStyle] - Quartz Eyebrows
Eyelashes - Blacklace Beauty - Lashes 6&7redrum
Make-Up - Carrie's - Holiday Limited 2014 Full Make-up
Hands - Slink - Elegant1
Shape - [eStyle] - Quartz Shape - Modified
Skin - Akeruka - Blanca Tan Cleavage Mk1

Tools
Facial Expression - SLDomina - Photo Studio Pro Emote HUD
Eye Control - [gi inc] Auto Focus 2.1
Pose - [E3D] Diorama - Falling Back


No comments:

Post a Comment