Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Elegant Chic


Upon hearing elegant chic, an image of a fitted black suit and pearls popped into my mind.  I found this great fitted suit Adele at PurpleMoon.  I added a subtle beige-gold top Jordan by Tori's Style. I went with the Lazuri Classic Pearls; which has a HUD that allowed me to match the color of some of the pearls to the Jordan top.  I polished off the look with short classic styled hair 51 by Dura in Dark Brown; a black clutch purse by Duh!; and Nevada black pumps by %.:EC:.

Style Card

Outfit
Suit - PurpleMoon - Adele
Top - Tori's Style - Jordan Tank
Shoes - %.:EC:. - Nevada
Purse - ::Duh!:: - Gold Little Black Clutch
Jewelry - Lazuri - Classic Pearls Long Set


Avatar
Hair - Dura-Girl - 51 - Dark Brown
Eyes - IKON - Sunrise Eyes - Azure
Eyebrows - [eStyle] - Quartz Eyebrows
Eyelashes - Blacklace Beauty - Lashes 6 & 7
Make-Up - Carrie's - GiGi Full MU - Gold
Hands - SLINK - Elegant1
Feet - SLINK - High
Skin - Akeruka - Blanca - Tan Cleavage Mk1
Shape - [eStyle] - Quartz - Modified

No comments:

Post a Comment