Saturday, June 9, 2018

Miss Virtual Diva 2018 - Seven Deadly Sins Challenge


My deadly sin is Gluttony; represented by orange.  Anybody who really knows me, knows I haven't met a carbohydrate I didn't like. My favorite dessert combination is orange and chocolate.  I used this as the inspiration for my outfit.  I used the orange Solei Gown from Virtual Diva for the base of my outfit.  I added the hat and skirt from Boudoir's Chocolate.  Its rich dark color went perfect with the gown.  With all of the decadent desserts piled on the skirt it makes it look like a bustle on the dress.  The tall pastry hat gives a chic look to the outfit. I decided to have some fun with this outfit and went for a more avant garde look.  To balance the large chocolate pieces, I went with an anime bun hair style in orange with orange eye shadow, nails, and makeup. To complete the look with joviality, I added lollipop jewelry, candy ring, teddy bear mouth doughnut, alien Popsicle, and of course the thing that goes best with chocolate - champagne.  To keep with the gaiety, I used an untraditional jumping pose for my photograph.

Style Card
--------------
Hat - Boudoir - Chocolate Hat
Dress - Virtual Diva - Solei Gown - Orange
Skirt - Boudoir - Chocolate Skirt
Necklace - Violet Voltaire - Lollipop Guild - Rainbow
Earrings - Violet Voltaire - Lollipop Guild - Rainbow
Bracelet - Violet Voltaire - Lollipop Guild - Rainbow
Ring - Yummy - Candy Ring - Orange
Drink - Lux Zhukovsky - Glass of Champagne
Doughnut - Plethora - Teddy Donut
Popsicle - Kawaii Cream - Alien Popsicle - Pea-berry
Hair - Crow Aftermath - Anime Hair - Orange
Lipstick - ALMA - Tropical Island - Orange
Eye shadow - ALMA - Tropical Island - Orange
Nail Polish - Mani Pedi - 5 Flavorz Polish - Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment