Sunday, June 17, 2018

Miss Virtual Diva 2018 - Golden Age of Hollywood Challenge



My inspiration for this challenge was Vivien Leigh.  She is probably most famous for her role as Scarlett O'Hara in Gone with the Wind.  I chose Vivien Leigh for two reasons.  First, Gone with the Wind is my favorite book and movie.  Second, Scarlett was a fighter.  No matter what she faced, she persevered.  I chose to do her iconic scarlett dress; which Vivien wore to the premiere.  To reproduce this stunning gown, I used Virtual Diva's Opera Gown and than added the accent pieces from Scorned by Rag Dollz. I created the bodice beading with the Vienna jewelry set by Son!a.

Style Card

Gown - Virtual Diva - Opera Gown
Sleeves - RagDollz - Scorned
Bustle - RagDollz - Scarlet Skirt
Wrap - RagDollz - Scorned
Beading - Son!a - Vienna Set
Gloves - Arwen's Creations - Timeless Basic Leather Gloves
Earrings - RagDollz - Glowing Ruby Earrings
Ring - Exquisite - My Darling Diamond & Platinum ring
Bracelet - Lazuri - Esme
Hair - Amacci - Gloria - Black Coal
Eyebrows - alaskametro<3 - Lila
Eye Shadow - Zibska - Sal
Lipstick - Zibska - lone

No comments:

Post a Comment