Friday, September 1, 2017

Miss COC USA 2017 - Polished Punk - CatsMeow17


Inspiration
-------------
When I first heard punk, especially 1980’s punk, a particular image came to mind:  black leather, red/black plaid, boots, spikes, piercings, and wild hair.  Hearing the world polished, I thought of refined.  So, I wanted to present punk in a more refined upscaled look.  After looking at the inspiration picture, I decided to go with the pinks and purples as my palette.  So, take your traditional punk outfit and replace the blacks with purples and the reds with pinks.  Instead of several outlandish body piercings, I have just a couple of strategically placed piercings.  Instead of the extreme wild mohawks with loud primary colors, I went with a softer hairstyle dyed pink.  To give the styling that edgy look, I did accent with a little black and spikes.

Style Card
-------------
Top - Faith - Stella Corset
Jacket - V-Twins - Avid Leather Jacket
Skirt - erratic - pepper - skirt / pink plaid
Panties - Carrie's - Sami - Hot Pink
Boots - V-Twins - Bootleggerz - Bound Leather Boots
Hair - Tameless - Despina - Pinks and Purples
Nails - RealEvil Industries - Electra Nails and Rings
Rings - RealEvil Industries - Electra Nails and Rings
Belly Piercings - RealEvil Industries - LUX Heart Set
Necklace - CPD - Punk Rock Girl Spiked Choker
Bracelets - CPD - Punk Rock Girl Spiked Leather Wristbands
Nose Septum - PREY - Silve Nose Septum Kalaidescope
Eye Shadow - SlackGirl - DeepLine
Lipstick - LIVIA - Glamorous Gloss - Blacks - Neutrals

No comments:

Post a Comment