Sunday, September 10, 2017

Miss COC USA 2017 - Deserted Island Couture - CatsMeow17


 

****STYLE BRIEFING****
                                        
You have been waiting for this getaway for a long time with your loved one. You guys have planned to take a pacific cruise using your own personal yacht. The romance is brewing as the approaching vacation is near.  With an exhale of relief. You and your loved one are now boarding your yacht together. You two cast away in to open waters. Everything is going well until the yacht crashes into a stretch of coral reef which was not seen until it was too late. The yacht begins to sink as you both are trying to get everything you can take with you while inflating a small raft that you had for emergencies. The yacht sinks completely as you watch it go down from the raft.. You drift for days until you reach a deserted island. Days go by and you realize that this island may be your last place to live, if you guys are not found.

"STYLE A HIGH FASHION LOOK that uses some clothing and whats in your immediate environment, to create the ULTIMATE LOST AT SEA COUTURE OUTFIT"

Background Story
----------------------

OMG! I can’t believe our dream vacation has turned into such a nightmare.  If I have counted correctly, today is our anniversary. I want to do something special for my husband.  He has been working so hard to build us a shelter, find food, and get fresh water.  I am sure he is sick of seeing me in the same old torn up shirt and shorts.  I am going to make an amazing outfit and cook a fantastic dinner to celebrate our anniversary and that we have survived this ordeal together.  I start wandering the beach and the edge of the jungle, looking for items I can use.  I found some palm fronds; great for a skirt and shoes.  These lovely large green leaves will make great foundations.  Oh wow, feathers!  Feathers can make any outfit sexy.  But, I need to give this outfit some bling.  As I walk along the beach, I find some beautiful coral and colorful shells; which I can string together into jewelry.  It must be my lucky day, because I came across some large mollusks that I can use the shells for a top and its meat for a delicious coconut seafood chowder.

Style Card
-------------
Top - Broken Style - Mohana Shell 5
Skirt - Broken Style - Mohana Skirt 3
Bikini - NAKA - Eve & Ivy
Backpiece - Snowpaws - Sirina Feather Stote - Fire
Arm Bands - Carrie's - Poison Ivy Armbands
Headpiece - Finesmith - Riri - Fog
Earrings - Finesmith - Riri
Necklace - Finesmith - Riri - Inspiration - Pink
Ring - Finesmith - Riri - Inspiration
Sandals - Rebel Hope - sunset Mesh Sandals
Eye makeup - ALMA - All Blacks
Lipstick - Pink Fuel - Glamorous Gloss - Nudes
Hand Tattoos - Aurica Store - Mila Tattoo
Belly Tattoo - InnerJoy Love Creations - Henna Belly Tattoo
Hair - A&A - Fina - Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment