Saturday, March 9, 2024

[52] Week Challenge - Week 10 - Pastels

 


This week's challenge was pastels.  With pastels I think of babies or romance.  I chose to go romantic.  My favorite color is blue.  I found a romantic pastel blue gown.  I then headed to one of the most romantic places on the grid Luane's World.  I found this beautiful fountain with graceful architecture and plenty of twinkle lights.

Location:  Luane's World


Style Card
--------------
Outfit
---------
Dress - Sascha's Designs - Missy - Aqua
Necklace - Dressed By Lexi - Ambition - Summer Edition
Earrings - Dressed By Lexi - Ambition - Summer Edition
Bracelet - EarthStones - Diamond Tennis Bracelet - Platinum
Ring - Exquisite - My Darling Diamond & Platinum Ring
Pose & Props - Luane's World - Believe in Magic

Avatar
---------
Hair - Truth - Felicity
Body - Maitreya - Lara
Head - LAQ - Gaia
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Deliah - Apricot
Eyes - Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye Darkling Sea
Makeup alaskametro - Winter Beauty Book
Nails - DMZ - Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment