Saturday, April 21, 2018

Miss Virtual Diva 2018 - Black Luxury



Why did you choose that name for your gown?  

I decided to name my gown:  Solidarity.  The #METOO movement started with just one person speaking out and with that thousands have come forward.  The movement may have started in Hollywood, but soon was world wide.  It wasn't just the rich or actresses.  It had reached all socioeconomic statuses.  It has united women and men to stop behaviors that have been around for thousands of years around the world.

What was your inspiration?  

My inspiration for my gown was the Gucci gown worn by Dakota Johnson.  The gown was a simple spaghetti strap sheath gown with a simple black belt with a jeweled clasp and flowing jeweled train.  To create a gown with a similar feel, I started with Virtual Diva's Hope gown with its simple lines, strapless bodice and slight draping at the bottom.  To add a little more bling to the dress, I create a jeweled belt with a jeweled clasp from the mesh pieces "metooornament" and "Secret MVD".  I then added the back piece from Virtual Diva's Opera gown to achieve the light flowing train.  To complete the look, I added the luxurious Virtual Diva Secret choker and earrings, Chop Zuey bracelet and Exquisite ring.



Style Card
Outfit

Gown - Virtual Diva - Opera - Heaven
Train -  Virtual Diva - Opera - Bow - Night
Ring - Exquisite Jewellery - My Darling - Diamond & Platinum Ring
Earrings - Virtual Diva - Secret
Necklace - Virtual Diva - Secret
Bracelet - Chop Zuey - Winter Solstice - White Gold

AvatarHair - ARGrace - Azami - Black
Eyes - Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye Stormy Blue
Body - Maitreya - Lara
Head - LeLutka - Simone 3.0
Skin - Glam Affair - Exotic

No comments:

Post a Comment