Friday, June 23, 2017

KULTIVATE & MODEL'S WORKSHOP STYLING FASHION IN ART COMPETITION - CHIHULY - 4th PLACE


My inspiration for this competition was Dale Chihuly.  Dale Chihuly is an American glass sculptor.  His works are truly unique pieces of blown glass that are large-scale sculptures.  His glass sculptures are a feast of bold color, dramatic forms and extraordinary composition.  Many of his sculptures are about organic elements, floral elements, asymmetry and movement.   He achieves these affects with spiraling columns of glass, conical forms, and jutting spikes.

In my outfit, I have chosen to use the bold colors of pink, purple, and blue.  My bodysuit, Risque by Dressed By Lexi shows the vibrancy and transparency of glass.  I used Penelope Deux by Zibska to create the dramatic form with its spiraling pieces.  To complete the dramatic form and add some organic elements, I used Keallach Pauldrons by Zibska, which has a feathery yet pointed appearance.  The I Love to Love Set by Finesmith has the jutting spikes in the bracelets and anklets along with floral elements found in the necklace.  The Valaria Headband and Mask by Wicca's Wardrobe, with its delicate scrolls gives an organic element of ivy.

Style Card
Outfit
Bodysuit - Dressed by Lexi - Risque - Blue Flame
Headpiece - Zibska - Penelope Deux
Pauldrons - Zibska - Keallach
Skirt - Zibska - Penelope Deux
Shoes - Salvadori - Blue Wrapped Leather Sandals
Headband - Wicca's Wardrobe - Valaria
Mask - Wicca's Wardrobe - Valaria
Necklace - Finesmith - I Love to Love Necklace
Bracelets -  Finesmith - I Love to Love Pink Bracelets
Anklets - Finesmith - I Love to Love Pink Bracelets

Avatar
Eye makeup - Zibska - Hervey
Lipstick - Zibska - Saira Lip Colour
Hairbase - Lelutka - Bauble
Body - Maitreya - Lara
Head - LeLutka - Karin
Eyes - Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye Stormy Blue
Skin - Glam Affair - Exotic

No comments:

Post a Comment